This review is a bit late, but I thought I'll share it anyway.
What it is:
A four-piece lip and cheek kit in deliciously nude shades.
What it does:
This pocket-sized kit features sweet and soft shades for a fresh, natural-looking glow. It includes an iconic tint, award-winning cheek color, luscious lip gloss, and sexy highlighter–all in a chic mirrored box–so you can add a pop of color to your look morning, noon, or night.
This set contains:
- 0.13 oz Benetint
- 0.1 oz Sugarbomb
- 0.13 oz High Beam
- 0.22 oz Ultra Plush Sugarbomb
-Mini powder brush
- Benetint - Lovely stain for the lips and cheeks. I prefer it on lips for the just bitten look ;). Dries very fast and also stains fingers during application
- High Beam- Gorgeous highlighter that suits all skintones. Again stains fingers during application
- Sugarbomb- very sheer. Looks pretty when applied on top of Benetint.
- Ultra Plush Sugarbomb- Lovely nude gloss without the stickiness of traditional glosses.
- Mini powder brush- Its alright for emergency use
This is a very nice set which is perfect for traveling. All the products go together for a beautiful nude look. My only complaint is it could have been better if the powder Sugarbomb could be removed from the box for convenience. Also, If you take out all the products and the cardbox they are set it, you get a very nice box to keep your jewelry in.
These boxes are available at Sephora websites and stores
love it or leave it??