I can't believe how fast 2012 has passed! So here is a 38774970340420th post on Yearly Favourites!
1) TheBalm Mary-lou Manizer - Gorgeous highlighter with cute packaging
2) Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer - 3 in one everyday concealer
3) NYX Mushroom Glitter Nailpolish - perfect glittery-golden nail polish that has staying power
4) Benefit Dallas Box-O-Powder - Beautiful dusty rose blush. My favouriteeeee blush ever!
5) Mac Watch me Simmer lipstick - Popping bright coral with amplified formula.
6) Mac Kinda Sexy Lipstick- Super sexy nude with orange undertones. If you can't carry nudes, this is the one for you.
7) Mac Satin Taupe eyeshadow- Perfect for both day and night! Such a pretty taupe
8) Benefit They're Real Mascara- Love this one. Read a detailed review here
9) Prestige My Blackest Eyeliner- Intense black and super easy to apply winged liner!
1) Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel - Removes every bit of makeup without over-drying. I'm a convert.
2) Batiste Dry Shampoo- Spicy & Sensual Diva- I don't know if this should make the list because I just got it last week, but OMG this is a must-have product. Ladies you Have to get this. Works miraculously in banishing oil.
3) TRESemme' Heat Defence Mist - smells divine and does not make your hair greasy at all!
4) Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish- brightens up complexion and is very gentle on the skin
1) Mint & Coral colours in Summer- Nail polishes, dresses, shoes and bags, these two colours stole my heart. Hope they make a comeback next summer!
2) Peplum Dresses/Shirt- Very flattering cut and definitely hides a bloated tummy after any food intake :P
3) Wedges- unfortunately I can't walk in stilettos. I'm so glad these babies made a comeback!
4) Side Cornrows- BEST hairstyle this year(yes, much better than ombre!)
5) Maxi skirts/dresses- aahhhhhh absolutely feminine and "airy"
What are your Favourites for 2012?
Wish you all a very Happy New Year!